Spider plants (Chlorophytum comosum) are among the most popular houseplants for cultivation. These plants grow with thin, slightly arched leaves, which can extend for about 30 to 45 centimeters in length, on average.
The leaves can be green or streaked with green and white. Mature plants regularly emit long stems that have small star-shaped flowers. After the flowers fall, tiny seedlings are formed in their place, which grow their own roots. Spider plants can usually be planted at any time, as long as they are not exposed to frost. They have a moderate growth rate.
- Material: Natural Live Plant & Ceramic Pot, Qty: 2 (Plant with Pot)
- Pot Color: Blue, Pot Width: 3.5 Inches ( 8.9 cm), Height: 3 Inches (8 cm)
- Plant with Pot Height: 6 – 9Inches
- Feng Shui Good Luck Plant for Prosperity
- Air Purifying Indoor Plant