Chamaedorea Palm Plant is one of the Very best AIR PURIFYING PLANT according to the ratings from NASA’s research and has the one of the highest removal rate for formaldehyde according to Research data. As effective as an electric humidifier! This species of palm known as parlor palm is a small indoor version of the areca palm; one of the most heavily sold houseplant palms in the world.
- Air purifying plant: – Palm(Areca) indoor plants are one of the best air purifiers. They are Very best air purifying plants for home according to the ratings from NASA’s research. Their growth rate mainly depends upon the environment.
- Placing of Chamaedorea Palm Plant – this live indoor plant makes the best palm tree as indoor plants for home with pot. You can place it anywhere as a table top plant or the desk plant, it looks beautiful.
- Easy to Care Indoor Plant – This multi benefited plant comes in a white fiber pot along with its majestic feel of a tropical garden and easy to care for nature makes it the perfect choice of house plants to spruce up your home and office decor.
- Popular Gifting Choice : Palm Plants are popular- Green Gifts & Eco-Friendly Gifts- for all occasions- Birthdays, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, Housewarming, Friendship Day, Rakhi and Diwali.
- Material – Natural alive Palm plant comes with a fiber-plastic pot.
Natural Air Purifiers For Home
Know Your Plant – Parlor Palm Plant
The parlor palm is one of the most heavily sold houseplant palms in the world. A woody, rhizomatous shrub-like plant with numerous densely arranged reed-like or bamboo, slender stems, , punctured crescent-shaped leaves, erect buds and flexible tubular stems without spines with generally pinnate foliage. Each stem carries 6-7 long-leaf leaves. A remarkable feature of this species is the early age of the onset of flowering, with some plants blooming with a height of only 30 cm.
Get Clean & Filtered Fresh Air Indoors
Palm(Areca) indoor plants are one of the best air purifiers. They are very best air purifying plants for home according to the ratings from NASA’s research. Their growth rate mainly depends upon the environment. They can help filter the air from harmful gases and fight pollution.